During these snowy days, do you want to crawl into a chilly bed or a warm and cozy bed? The answer to this question seems pretty obvious to us! In this blog, we have five short suggestions for you on how to create that warm and cozy bed that can provide the warmth and comfort you need during these frigid and snowy days.
- Choose flannel over cotton sheets. Cotton actually makes your bed cooler! Choose a flannel sheet that has a heavy weight, such as 4 to 6 ounces. The heavier the weight, the warmer you will be!
- Use a duvet cover to keep you extra warm!
- Fill your bed with warm colors and textures.
4. Wear warm clothing to bed – especially socks if you are one to have frozen toes!
5. Drink a hot beverage before bed – hot chocolate, tea, cider, etc.